Delivering Proven Results
Based on 20 years of practical field observations and experience, Bark Busters Dog Safety Program™ has delivered proven results in employee safety for service and delivery companies and government agencies.
Country Energy saves more than $1.4 million
Country Energy initially undertook the Bark Busters Dog Safety Program as a trial program in one of its regions. After implementing the program, this region experienced only one reported dog attack in the subsequent three-year trial program, compared to 68 attacks during the same time in Country Energy’s other region.
At the basic average cost of $21,200 cited by the Insurance Information Institute, this translates to a savings of over $1.4 million.
Bark Busters Dog Safety Program receives rave reviews
- "This training really works. I usually jog in the evening. Last night I was jogging in a park when two large dogs came running at me with the owner shouting at them to stop. I used the techniques I learned through the Bark Busters Dog Safety program and the dogs stopped, immediately turned around and ran back." – Integral Energy NSW staff member
- "Our biggest Occupation Health & Safety problem used to be dog bites, but now it is wasp bites." – Integral Energy, a client of the program for over 10 years
- "Bark Busters Dog Safety Program is an integral part of training for our Franchise Owners. It’s crucial that our people understand the basics of dog behavior and the canine psyche as well as tactics to diffuse situations when they encounter an aggressive dog. Simply put, the curriculum in this program keeps our people safe." – Richard Ellmers, President, The Pooch Mobile USA
- "This course has given me the confidence and tools to use, where before I was unsure how I would react." – Mosman Council employee, John O'Donnell, whose job is to capture dogs
- "This was a great presentation with relevent information that we can use on a daily basis when we have to enter homes as probation officers. " - US Probation - staff member
- "Excellent information and education that I can use both professionally and personally whenever I encounter dogs." US Probation - staff member
- "This course was very helpful as we encounter dogs with almost every house we enter". US Probation - staff member
- "Very relevant. We encounter dogs every day when we read meters. It is good to know the signs of a dog that wants to attack. Gave a lot of good pointers." Con Edison Power Company of New York - staff member
- Learned a lot & some info not usually taught. 15 on a scale of 1 to 10! Con Edison Power Company of New York - staff member
- From 1 to 10, 10 being the most, the level of satisfaction was a 10!". Con Edison Power Company of New York - staff member