Incorporating Sound Principles and Simple Strategies
Based on the same sound principles that have made Bark Busters the world’s largest, most trusted dog training company, the Bark Busters Dog Safety Program™ teaches simple, effective strategies for avoiding dog attacks.
- Bark Busters’ natural dog training techniques leverages the same communications methods—body language and voice control—that dogs follow as part of their instinctual pack mentality
- Without the use of complicated or aversive techniques and equipment, our employee safety program teaches sustainable ways to discourage dogs from developing fearful or aggressive responses to household visitors
Bark Busters Dog Safety Program differs from other methods that rely solely on video, printed materials, and ineffective—even dangerous—equipment.
- The Bark Busters employee safety program is highly interactive and engaging and offers ongoing support to keep learning current
- Experienced, accredited consultants from the Bark Busters USA network deliver real-world experience and credibility to each employee safety training course
Both employers and employees derive significant long-term benefits.
- Designed to foster a “culture of change” through ongoing education programs and incident review, the program relates to industry employees at the grassroots level through its direct collaborative development with the service industry
- Bark Busters’ unmatched footprint enables a consistent national approach for larger corporations, while fostering an effective local support network
- All Dog Safety Program instructors are Bark Busters Certified Trainers and are fully insured. And because the program does not require dogs, on-site risk is dramatically reduced